Monday, July 23, 2012

Backgrounds Slow and Steady

For the past couple of weeks I have been struggling with motivation, found a little bit more now that I'm back at uni this week. I put my lack of motivation down to isolation; being away from uni and people who push me at uni has slowed me down I think.

However, progress has been made. In addition to working out screen ratios for backgrounds I have started to outline on perspective grids the actual backgrounds for each scene. As I create each outline I have also been separating the layers that will add depth and realism to the finished project. Here are the background outlines done thus far:



Act1 Scene 1



Break down depth analysis of Act1 Scene 1a


Act 1: Scene9 - The last hook is reserved for the hat which will be animated

Act 1: Scene9- Depth Analysis 

No comments:

Post a Comment